PRIMAL Health Coaching

Search This Blog

Thursday, March 8, 2018

FOOD. WHAT THE HECK SHOULD I EAT?

"If everyone followed his advice we could reduce the incidences of preventable disease and lower the cost of health care for everyone."  Toby Cosgrove , MD, CEO of Cleveland Clinic

  Dr. Hyman gives the straight story when he talks about what Big Food has done to our food supply. His outrage is crystal clear and I share it. This book is very informative and practical as he analyzes each food group telling us how we got so much so wrong and what we can do to improve.  When I finish reading about each food group I know what to avoid and what to eat. One of the best nutrition books I have read. This is a GREAT BOOK. Listen to Dr. Hyman on podcast link below:

https://chriskresser.com/dr-mark-hyman-on-the-future-of-medicine/

best of health,
emmett

No comments: